Our fishing rates are highly competitive and very affordable.
Guided fishing trips are available at various times throughout the year. We will only guide fisheries we know are providing an opportunity to catch fish.
“Our rivers are very different here than many other areas in the country. Low water, poor fish return, etc. can impact whether we fish the river or not. We understand you may have an idea you want to fish a particular river. If that river is not producing or is not safe to run, we will not run a trip on it. We will let you know in advance. Fortunately, we often have fishing alternatives, if the river is not an option. If guided river fishing is an option, it will be listed in our availability calendar.”
Guided fishing trips are available for select Western Washington rivers and lakes.
We fish for Stealhead, Salmon, Kokanee, Sturgeon, Trout and more. Where we meet, depends on what body of water and what species we fish for. Typically, it is a short drive from Seattle.
- All rates include tax
- Trip times are dock to dock.
Included with your trip;
- Clean and Safe vessel
- All Safety gear
- CG Licensed Captain
- All rods and reels
- All bait and tackle
- Friendly professional instruction
- Free fish cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
7 Hour Guided Fishing Trip
$250.00 per person
- To have a private boat requires 4 person minimum for the trip.
- We do not offer Private Boat trips for less than 4 anglers
- Shared trips are available. 2 persons minimum are required to START a shared Guided Trip, but one person can add to a shared guided trip that is already booked with 2 or 3 persons.
- While our 24 ft. river sled can handle up to 6 passengers comfortably, we tend to book a max of 4 anglers for a shared guided fishing trip. This can also vary depending on the species and fishing technique used.
A $50.00 deposit per angler is required within 5 business days of your reservation or you will lose your reservation. Note*, We charge a $10.00 booking fee per person, which is not refundable.
The remaining balance must be remitted on the day of your fishing trip. Remaining balance can only be made by cash or credit card at the boat ramp, no checks.
We only accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at the boat ramp.
- In order to receive a 100% refund, you must provide a 14-day notice of cancellation prior to your scheduled date. In the event you do not provide a 14-day notice of cancellation, you will receive a partial refund, minus the deposit fee of $50.00.
- If the waters we are fishing (river or the Puget Sound) are in dangerous or un-fishable condition, we will provide 100% refund, including the deposit, if you do not wish to re-schedule.
- If a trip has to be cancelled due to dangerous or un-fishable waters, re-scheduling a trip is typically no problem. We want to get you and your group out on the water to fish. We will work with your schedule and ours, taking into account the quality of fishing and the water conditions. If we are unable to re-schedule your group because our schedules don’t work, you will receive a 100% deposit.
We no longer offer license for sale at the boat for guided trips. Please make arrangements in advance to obtain your necessary fishing license. We will continue to offer fishing licenses for charter trips.
Tips are not included in your rate. Tips should be based on how hard your captain or deckhand works for you. Deckhands work strictly for tips. Sport Fishing industry tips are 15 – 20% per person. (That is $30 to $40 per angler)7 Hour Private Guided Fishing Trip
7 Hour Shared Guided Fishing Trip