We provide a maximum of one donation to a total of two non profits per year. We understand the importance of making a donation to an important cause, but Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC and it’s DBA 365 Charters is an owner/operator business.
Our donation of a fishing trip will allow your organization to meet your organizational fundraising for the year.
Guidelines for requesting a donation from Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC and its subsidiaries are outlined below.
Typically, a fishing trip for 4 anglers is valued at $1,100.00. Commonly, this trip auctions for $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 Raffle amounts vary depending on the attendance to your fundraising event.
Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC selects 2 organizations per year for a donation of fishing trips for qualified non-profit organizations registered in Washington state. The following are requirements for donations.
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code, listed in the IRS Master File that conduct activities in Washington State of the United States America.
- A recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds for a specific non-profit program; or
- A private school or charter school; or
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large such as food pantries, soup kitchens, clothing closets, etc.; or
- A military non-profit organization, which provides services to those who have served the United States of America in one of the recognized Armed Forces.
All organizations must provide proof they meet the eligibility requirements. This requires submitting supporting documentation at the time of request to include; organization employee salaries/stipends, organizational charitable ratings by 3rd party, annual budget and a statement of what the raised funds will be used for.
Submissions for donations will be accepted between October 1st and October 15th of the calendar year for the following year. The decision is announced October 31st. (You submit your application October 3rd, 2019. The decision will be announced October 31st, 2019. Your donation is good for 2020.)
- If your organization is awarded a donation;
- Ridge to River Outdoors LLC, provides a certificate of donation for your event.
- Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC selects the fishery/date range for the trip within the calendar year.
- Ridge to River Outdoors, LLC may change the trip fishery/date range due to unfishable conditions. We will work with the winner to amend the date. if we have an unfishable situation.