Our fishing rates are highly competitive and very affordable.
Charter fishing trips are run in Puget Sound. This is saltwater fishing. We typically depart out of Everett Marina, a short drive from Seattle.
Shared charters are designed for folks who do not have at least 4 in a group and wish to fish with other enthusiastic anglers. While our boat will easily handle 6 anglers, we most often book a max of 5 for shared boats.
- All rates include tax
- Trip times are dock to dock.
Included with your trip;
- Clean and Safe vessel
- All Safety gear
- CG Licensed Captain
- All rods and reels
- All bait and tackle
- Friendly professional instruction
- Free fish cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
Shared Fishing Charter Rates – 6 hour morning trips
$230 per person
- 2 persons minimum are required to START a shared charter, but one person can add to a shared charter that is already booked with 2 or 3.
How we fish up to 6 anglers – We troll for salmon using state of the art downriggers. With controlled depth fishing, we only run up to 3 downriggers at a time. Sometimes due to current we are limited to 2 downriggers. Customers rotate turns for bites/chances to land a fish. This is common industry practice and yields better results than fishing too much gear and tangling frequently.
A $50.00 deposit per angler is required within 5 business days of your reservation or you will lose your reservation. Note*, We charge a $10.00 booking fee per person, which is not refundable.
The remaining balance must be remitted on the day of your fishing trip. Remaining balance can only be made by cash or credit card at the boat ramp, no checks.
We only accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at the boat ramp.
- In order to receive a 100% refund, you must provide a 14-day notice of cancellation prior to your scheduled date. In the event you do not provide a 14-day notice of cancellation, you will receive a partial refund, minus the deposit fee of $50.00.
- If the waters we are fishing (river or the Puget Sound) are in dangerous or un-fishable condition, we will provide 100% refund, including the deposit, if you do not wish to re-schedule.
- If a trip has to be cancelled due to dangerous or un-fishable waters, re-scheduling a trip is typically no problem. We want to get you and your group out on the water to fish. We will work with your schedule and ours, taking into account the quality of fishing and the water conditions. If we are unable to re-schedule your group because our schedules don’t work, you will receive a 100% deposit.
One day licenses are available at the boat for those who fly in late and cannot get a license prior to the trip. This price includes a dealer fee per license.
- Fishing License – $10